Sunday, October 4, 2009

Red Kinkhamer

I consider myself as an unordinary fly tyer who rarely follow advises from other senior more experienced fly tyers. Not that I don't put respect to their higher rank, but I have never been able to put myself on the 'right' track and keep on it. My curiosity to try something else and using alternative materials always exceed my want of becoming a regular tyer who always on the 'right' track .. track that the fundamentalists/purists/traditionalists have set.

I have nothing against those fundamentalists/purists/traditionalists, in fact I want to become one ... it's just ... ahhhhh, forget about it. So please don't be surprised when you see something out of the ordinary .... enjoy!



Larger body profile


Slimmer body profile


Top view

No comments:

Post a Comment